COVID-19 Related Policies
Due to Covid-19 pandemic concerns and Skidmore College regulations, Camp Abilities Saratoga will require:
- All campers and staff members to be fully vaccinated, as appropriate for their age, in order to participate in camp. There will be no exceptions to this requirement.
- All campers and staff members must show proof of a negative Covid-19 test 72 hours prior to arrival on campus. There will be no exceptions to this requirement.
- All campers and staff to wear properly adjusted masks in public areas during camp. This requirement is subject to change based on conditions during camp week.
- All campers and staff agree to be tested for Covid during camp week as determined by the Director of Nursing. Testing to be done under the direction of the Director of Nursing and at no cost to the camper or staff member.
- Any camper or staff member testing positive for Covid during camp will be required to leave the Skidmore College campus within 24 hours.
Applicants need to understand that the above requirements are conditions required to participate in Camp Abilities Saratoga’s 2022 Camp Program.
Possible Program Changes
Applicants should be aware that the 2022 camp program may significantly differ from previous camps in a number of ways. Anticipated changes might include:
- Staggered arrival and departure times for campers
- Limited visitors allowed
- No public opening/closing ceremonies
- Limited off-site programs
It should also be noted that, as we have learned in 2020 and 2021, there is a possibility that camp could be changed to a virtual format.
Contact Camp Abilities Saratoga with any questions: email@example.com or 518-290-7050.